Wednesday 17 October 2012

Birmingham Zine Festival 2012



I was at BZF this weekend, and here I am at my stall!


This is just some of the communal table. 

The wonderful Princesa Pirata Zine distro set up shop with this marvelous suitcase!



I also met another illushredder who makes zines! Rad! Ashley Dhnoa, a brummie shredder makes Skate Brum. Check out his website and buy a copy!


Another brummie shredder, my good friend Wig Smith (of Gnargore fame) made this collabo zine with Lee Sparks on the seven different manifestations of the Prince of Darkness himself (No, not Ozzy)


Speaking of Ozzy, I found this gem on the communal table. It is a zine dedicated to giving a tour around the area of Brummieland where members of Black Sabbath grew up and first formed the band

 And here is a map

Leeds based 'Footprint' workers co-op brought their Risograph machine and asked store holders to draw something to be printed that day. Everyone got involved and the result was BZF: Zine in a day! Here is my effort below.


BZF was rad! thanks to the organisers Lizz, Annelise and Antonio. I definitely want to be involved again next year. Thanks to everyone who bought a zine/print form me, or even just talked to me, or even just had a good look! Bring on BZF 2013 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment